Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (Rp 8,780,685) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)