Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,518TL (Rp 9,414,962) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)