Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12018 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,378TL (19,789 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)