Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19324 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (20,895 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)