Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.535 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,431TL (R$ 2,887) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)