Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,714TL (R$ 2,410) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)