Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,377TL (¥74,301) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (29 minutes ago)