Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,555TL (R$ 3,940) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)