Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,452TL (R$ 2,104) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)