Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (R$ 2,569) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)