Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,214TL (R$ 3,384) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)