Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,087TL (R$ 2,990) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)