Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,985TL (R$ 2,499) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)