Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,562TL (1,779,705 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)