Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL ($834) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)