Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,787TL (1,841KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)