Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,534TL (920KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)