Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (12,409,458 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)