Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35701 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (Bs 10,950) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)