Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,057TL (Bs 13,651,312) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)