Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,703TL (Bs 24,868,353) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)