Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,603TL (€1,535) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)