Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (€807) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)