Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.901 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,217TL (5,793 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)