Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (3,298 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (37 minutes ago)