Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,183TL (€762) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)