Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,214TL (€1,559) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)