Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,061TL (COL$1,406,438) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)