Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.694 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,997TL (1,179 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)