Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.531 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,885TL (1,231 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)