Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,211TL (COL$1,709,694) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)