Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.264 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,673TL ($1,065) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)