Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07765 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,850TL (Php36,700) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)