Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18850 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,981TL (ARS $10,508) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)