Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03443 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (¥100,768) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)