Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,791TL (¥143,455) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)