Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,208TL (¥111,086) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)