Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03765 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (¥122,181) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)