Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 226% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,845TL (2,734,238 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)