Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 321% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,160TL (4,240,281 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)