Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48247 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,898TL (kr 10,152) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)