Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,742TL (kr 16,859) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)