Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42832 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,513TL (kr 17,539) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)