Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45867 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,460TL (kr 11,903) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)