Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48496 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 161% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,482TL (kr 11,305) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)