Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 209% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,960TL (kr 15,442) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)