Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,744TL (kr 11,045) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)