Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44851 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,903TL (kr 15,391) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)