Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41420 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,792TL (kr 11,569) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)