Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42880 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,256TL (kr 21,586) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)