Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.839 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (C$984) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)