Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,817TL (€532) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)