Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.449 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,658TL (1,351 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)