Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.187 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,542TL (1,620 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (29 minutes ago)