Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,423TL (2,126 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)