Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,769TL (505 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)