Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,760TL ($b3,442) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)