Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,577TL ($b4,943) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (25 minutes ago)