Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,984TL ($b5,498) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)