Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (€828) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (31 minutes ago)