Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (€921) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)