Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (€768) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)