Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,811TL (€1,202) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)