Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (€740) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)