Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (€608) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)