Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.326 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,676TL ($1,441) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)