Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,766TL (€778) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)