Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,346TL in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)