Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,553TL in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (30 minutes ago)