Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,087TL in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)