Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,064TL (¥126,402) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (39 minutes ago)