Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (€757) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)