Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,177TL (€1,126) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)