Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,170TL (€1,645) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (about 2 hours ago)