Cost of living in Toulon, France vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.954 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,582TL (€938) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)