Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,552TL (€1,159) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (34 minutes ago)