Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,666TL (€693) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)