Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (€1,004) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)