Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (2,237 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)