Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20340 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,775TL (Mex$ 8,725) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)