Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,814TL (﷼ 25,118,810) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)