Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,446TL (﷼ 21,027,829) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)