Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (AU$1,583) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)