Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09467 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,504TL (руб 37,015) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)