Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07567 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,172TL (руб 28,708) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)