Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,547TL (¥141,922) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)