Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04309 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,370TL (¥194,251) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)