Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 209% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,894TL (¥176,967) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)