Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03122 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,698TL (¥86,409) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)