Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03366 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,858TL (55,198 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (42 minutes ago)