Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04523 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,942TL (65,052 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)