Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,235TL (68,326 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)