Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,081TL (64,747 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)