Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05455 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,548TL (₨28,378) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)