Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05929 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,970TL (₨33,233) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)